Conditions recorder making course
In order to make the course work best, the following terms and conditions are appicable:
- This is a six days course, Monday to Saturday.
- The course will only take place with two praticipants.
- Each day starts at 10.00 am. and finishes at 5 pm., incl. breaks.
- The course includes all materials, use of machines and hand tools.
- The course includes coffee and tea, lunch is not catered for.
- Participants are 100% responsible for taking part in the course.
- At the end of the course, you will have a playable alto recorder, pitch A:443 of A:415 Hz.
- Choice of woods: zapatero (also called Castello boxwood), cherry, plum, maple.
- After applying you will receive an invoice for a 10% downpayment for the course.
- When your downpayment is done succesfully, your participation is confirmed and guaranteed°°
- Up to six weeks before the starting date of the course, you will receive an invoice for the rest of the payment of the course.
- Up to six weeks before the starting date of the course cancellation is possible with no costs, except for the downpayment.
- In case you cancel between six and three weeks before the course, you will receive a 50% refund, except for the downpayment.
- There will be no refund in case you cancel within three weeks before the starting date of the course, unless you find someone else in your place.
- °°In case there aren’t enough participants, in other words when you are the only person who subscribed for the course, you will receive a 100% refund. Alternatively, if you wish to do the course at a different moment, a new course can be planned (with a second person ).