Apart from the usual wooden version of my instruments, these extra’s are possible at additional costs:
- four imitation ivory fittings (baroque recorders)
- four CITES-certified ivory fittings (baroque models)
- CITES-certified ivory windway on baroque recorders made of boxwood, grenadilla and coromandel
- staining of boxwood, pearwood and maple wood instruments
- Sterling silver fittings for the Terton soprano recorder
- Ganassi recorders in one piece (NO additional costs)
- Wooden joint between head and body on Ganassi recorders instead of brass ring (NO additional costs)
For these special orders a downpayment of 20% instead of the usual 10% is required.
Ask for the up to date prices of these extra’s.